Imagine never having to go on a diet again…
No more deprivation and hunger that drains you of your willpower
No more bland tasting food that sucks the joy out of eating
No more low-carb symptoms that leave you feeling exhausted all the time
If you are a busy working mom who’s tried everything to lose weight, here’s why it hasn’t worked…
- The weight loss industry expects you to diet and eat boring tasteless food. You might have lost a few pounds quickly because you are eating less, but because you’re not loving your food…
- You and 95% of the people that tried diets often end up right back where you started (can you imagine starving yourself or eating foods you don’t love for the rest of your life?)
- You don’t have hours of free time every single day to sweat it out at the gym.
- You don’t have hours to prepare fancy complicated recipes every single day and cook separate diet meals for yourself and the rest of your family.
If you are a busy working mom who spends most of your time on your career and taking care of your growing family, you know this is simply not feasible.
I’ve been there. I was a busy working mom who tried every single diet, only to end up hungry and fatigued all the time…
I could barely keep up with my career and family life, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.
Because I’ve successfully used food to heal my body, like when I healed my nearsightedness after wearing eyeglasses and contact lenses daily for 15+ years, and when I weaned myself off of high blood pressure medication despite genetic predisposition… I turned to food once again.
I created this unique methodology, and I call it the Eat to Lose System.
And this is what happened next…
Before: 28 pounds overweight and feeling tired all the time After: dropped 4 dress sizes and shed that still pregnant look!
Here’s what I discovered:
- You don’t need to deprive yourself of delicious, satisfying food.
- You don’t have to diet to lose weight.
- You can love your food and eat like a normal person – and still lose weight!
The truth is we actually know how much to eat intuitively as human beings to be at our ideal weight.
What gets in our way is us using food to manage our emotions and calm our mind. Once you learn how to handle that, you don’t have to diet.
And you don’t need to spend hours pouring sweat working out at the gym either (because your body is naturally designed to be fit).
Truth: I did exactly zero sit-ups to shed my still pregnant look.
After using my own system of food and mind hacks, I went from folks getting up on crowded subway cars offering me their seats because I still looked pregnant, to fellow moms expressing shock that I’m a mother of twins.
I lost a total of 28 pounds and shed 9 inches from my waist.
And it wasn’t just me! I’ve also helped a client lose 50 pounds over 8 months and in the process reduced her thigh chafing, knee pain, and unwanted fatigue.
I’d love to help you too!
Grab your FREE 5-Minute Recipe to start losing your first 3 pounds this week: