Learn how to stop emotional eating… FOREVER.
Are you tired of feeling out of control around food?
Do you find yourself turning to food when you’re stressed, anxious, or upset?
Emotional eating can be a difficult habit to break, but it’s not impossible.
If you are a busy working mom who’s tried everything to stop overeating, here’s why it hasn’t worked…
- You’re using your limited willpower to stop overeating so you often end up right back where you started (can you imagine depriving yourself of foods you love for the rest of your life?)
- You haven’t identified the root cause of your emotional eating so you struggle to break free from this vicious cycle of overeating and make lasting changes
- You haven’t found healthy ways to deal with your emotions so you continue to seek food for comfort
- You haven’t found the right support system in place that can provide a sustainable and permanent transformation to help you get to and maintain your healthy weight
If you are a busy working mom who spends much of your time on your career and taking care of your growing family, you know you need an efficient and effective solution that’ll address this ONCE AND FOR ALL.
I’ve been there. I was a busy working mom who tried every single diet, only to end up hungry and fatigued all the time…
I could barely keep up with my career and family life, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.
Because I’ve successfully used food to heal my body, like when I healed my nearsightedness after wearing eyeglasses and contact lenses daily for 15+ years, and when I weaned myself off of high blood pressure medication despite genetic predisposition… I turned to food once again.
And this is what happened next…
Before: 28 pounds overweight and feeling tired all the time After: dropped 4 dress sizes and shed that still pregnant look!
Here’s what I discovered:
- You don’t need to deprive yourself of delicious, satisfying food.
- You don’t have to diet to lose weight.
- You don’t need to seek food to feel better
- You can love your food and eat like a normal person – and still lose weight!
The truth is we actually know how much to eat intuitively as human beings to be at our ideal weight.
What gets in our way is us using food to manage our emotions and calm our minds. Once you learn how to handle that, you don’t have to diet.
And you don’t need to spend hours pouring sweat working out at the gym either (because your body is naturally designed to be fit).
Truth: I did exactly zero sit-ups to shed my still-pregnant look.
After using my own system of food and mind hacks, I went from folks getting up on crowded subway cars offering me their seats because I still looked pregnant, to fellow moms expressing shock that I’m a mother of twins.
I lost a total of 28 pounds and shed 9 inches from my waist.
Now it’s YOUR TURN!
Stop Emotional Eating Coaching Intensive
This 2-hour coaching intensive program is the perfect solution for the busy working mom who wants to stop emotional eating permanently.
Together, we’ll explore the food, body, and mind strategies that you can implement to stomp your cravings so you can model healthy eating habits the way you want for your family.
In this emotional eating coaching intensive program, we’re going to walk you through a 3-week journey where you’ll be supported in learning how to use your food, body, and mind to work for you (instead of against you). You’ll:
- Identify your emotional eating triggers and root causes so that you stop the struggle once and for all.
- Nourish your body with anti-craving foods so you won’t have to feel guilty after giving in to a sugar binge again.
- Learn ‘skinny’ habits that’ll diminish the cravings so losing weight will feel automatic and effortless.
- Understand the different types of hunger pangs and exactly what to do to ease them.
- Learn how to tune into your body so you tap into its natural ability to optimize your weight.
- Uncover the current belief system keeping you stuck and the mindset to reach your ideal goal weight.
We will start with a 90-minute intensive coaching session, then daily Voxer support for 3 weeks so you get the help you need to implement the skills you learned, and lastly, a follow-up 30-minute session to answer any questions and set you up for long-term success.
Joanna, I am learning more ways to create a healthy mindset, eating habits and a better understanding of body/mind connection with your knowledgeable guidance. My previous beliefs of “dieting” have been diminished. You have provided such confidence, knowledge and understanding within weeks of our first meeting…..I am absolutely looking forward to my new nutritional habits, body and future.
You are truly an inspiration to myself & others!!!
If you are ready to break free from the endless cycles of overeating…
And live the life you want where:
- You have a newfound sense of control over your eating habits and feel confident in your ability to make healthy choices.
- You feel more present and confident in social situations as you’re no longer consumed by thoughts of food.
- You’re able to trust and respect your body’s natural ability to optimize your weight and eat in a way that feels intuitive and satisfying.
- You feel in control of your emotions so you’ll never fall prey to another sugar binge
Join me in the Stop Emotional Eating Coaching Intensive by clicking on the button below.