Are you a fellow mama that needs a little boost to carry you through the day? Here are 55 mom motivational quotes to give you that little nudge to help you along on your journey as a mom.
We all need a boost every now and then, and this collection of motivational quotes has got you covered!
55 Mom Motivational Quotes to Carry You Through the Day
Strong mom quotes
- Be who you needed when you were younger.
- Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
- Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had… and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed. – Linda Wooten
- Successful mothers are not the ones that never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles. – Sharon Jayners
- There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a great one. – Jill Churchill
- Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
- If you’re not taking care of yourself, then no one else around you can be properly taken care of. – Heidi Powell
- It takes someone really brave to be a mama, someone strong to raise a child, and someone special to love someone more than herself
- Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
- This mothering role will teach you more about yourself than you ever expected.
- Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing
- Some days, she has no idea how she’ll do it, but every single day it still gets done.
- Breathe, darling. This is just a chapter, not your whole story. ~ S. C. Lourie
- God never leads us where He cannot keep us. ~ Joyce Meyer
- You’ ve been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.
Famous mother quotes
- My daughter introduced me to myself. – Beyonce Knowles
- Being a mother has made me so tired. And so happy. – Tina Fey
- The very fact that you worry about being a good mom means that you are one.-Jodi Picoult
- At the end of the day, my most important job is still mom-in-chief. – Michelle Obama
- The days are long but the years are short. – Gretchen Rubin
- I never knew how much love my heart could hold, until someone called me mommy. – Heather Stillufsen
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
- Being a mother is not about what you gave up to have a child but what you gained from having one.
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
- There is no friendship, no love, like that of a mother for her child.
- To the world, you are a mother. But to your family, you are the world.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
- It’s not what you do for your children, but what you’ve taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful humans.
- If we believe life is good, our children will, too.
- Family. Like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.
Funny mom quotes
- Nothing is lost until your mom can’t find it.
- Momster: what happens to mom after she counts to 3
- May your coffee be stronger than your toddler.
- Silence is wonderful until you have kids, then all of a sudden it’s suspicious.
- Being a mom means ordering pizza after going to the grocery store because you’re tired as heck.
- I used to have a functioning daily routine, but then I traded them in for children.
- Having a preschooler means never going to the bathroom alone again.
- You know you’re a mom when going to the store alone is exciting.
- When you’re willing to sacrifice the blood flow to your arm rather than move the sleeping baby.
- The best way to get your children’s attention is to relax and look comfortable.
- I thought I’d be a patient mom, then I tried to watch my toddler zip their own jacket.
- Sharing a bed with your toddler is sleeping with an octopus looking for its car keys.
- You know you’re a mom when you understand why mama bear’s porridge was cold.
- I’m hiding in my bathroom with the door locked so I can eat chocolate in peace, how’s your day going?
- I used to be cool. Now, I’m a tiny person’s snack bitch.
Words of encouragement for mothers
- Worry is a misuse of your imagination. – Steve Harvey
- Show up in every single moment like you’re meant to be there. – Marie Forleo
- You are mom enough.
- Done is better than perfect.
- Give yourself some grace, you’re doing the best you can!
- There is no such thing as a perfect parent, so just be a real one. – Sue Atkins
- Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
- Feelings are indicators, not dictators. They can indicate where your heart is in the moment, but that doesn’t mean they have the right to dictate your behavior and boss you around. – Lysa Terkeurst
- Sometimes when you think life is kicking you in the butt, it’s actually just moving you to a better place.
- You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to other people.
I hope these mom motivational quotes gave you a chuckle or two and maybe brightened your day a little. Bookmark this page so you can easily come back on those days you need a lift!
Just remember that anything you are going through right now is temporary and shall pass.
You are stronger than you think. You’ve got this, mama!